Fabrics for operating theatre uniforms
The main function of this product is to minimise the risk of infections in operating theatres and in health centres
- Maintains its performance throughout its useful life
- Maximum comfort for users in the operating theatre
- Extracts moisture to the outside by capillarity.
- Breathable. Maintains natural body temperature.
- No pilling.
- Original colour does not fade
The certification of standard EN13795 guarantees the high quality of this product after 300 industrial washes.
Levels of resistance to microbial penetration when dry (CFU) are 10 times less than the limit required by the regulations.
ELSANEK 125, has a weight per m2 of 30% less compared to conventional fabrics. This considerably reduces the costs of laundering. This product requires very low temperature washing and less time than conventional products for the drying process. The energy savings in laundering are of great significance.