Used exclusively for the manufacture of reusable hygienic masks.
- Prevents the spread of disease, as required by hygiene mask regulations.
- Repels micro-particles of dust and meets the standards of clean rooms thanks to its electrostatic charge dissipation capability.
- Minimises the risk of infection.
- Reusable and washable fabric
- Elsanek’s Olefine Technology: 0% Cotton – 0% Hydrophilic fibres
- Hypo-allergenic fabric. Prevents allergic reactions during skin contact.
- Innovative technology that extracts moisture outwards through capillary action.
- The user feels comfortable and without perspiration. The soft feel of the fibres demonstrates the high quality of this hypo-allergenic fabric.
- 150ELSANEK is an anti-static, anti-bacterial fabric capable of maintaining its performance throughout its service life.
- No pilling.
- It never loses its original colour.
- Permanent anti-acid fabric.
- Fully recyclable
- EN14683 Bacterial filtration efficiency of 93.38 BFE +/- 4.81 %
- EN14683 Breathability: Differential pressure 32.6 +/-1 Pa/cm2
Value for money:
ELSANEK 150 has a weight/m2 that is 30% less in comparison with conventional fabrics, which considerably reduces washing costs. This product requires a very low temperature and less time than conventional products in the drying process. The energy savings in laundry services are very significant.