The difference is in the technology
The Olefine and Absorprotect technologies make a difference in the performance of all Elsanek fabrics.
According to their specific requirements, each customer chooses the most suitable technology. In our product description files you will find details of the type of technology included.
- Certified by European Standard EN13795
- Levels of resistance to microbial penetration when dry (CFU) 10 times lower than the limit required by the regulations. Minimum risk of infection and contagion.
- See Hospital de Bellvitge study.
- See Chalmers University of Technology (Gothenburg, Sweden) study
- MMaximum safety in direct contact with the skin.
- Acute Dermal Irritation/Corrosion Standard OECD 404 (2002)
- The Oeko-Tex Standard: maximum score Class I. Product that can be used for babies.
All products designed for surgical areas (surgical uniforms, surgical drapes and surgical gowns) and can be easily sterilized.
- Certified by EN1149, anti-static standard.
- Do not attract dust particles suspended in the air.
- No electrostatic charges to users.
- Estimated life span of 400 – 500 industrial washes. The high mechanical resistance of these fabrics guarantee their long durability.
- Reduced laundry costs.
- ELSANEK fabrics weigh 30% less than conventional fabrics.
- Drying at a lower temperature. Reduction in laundry energy costs.
- 100% recyclable.
- Do not contain Triclosan or substances harmful to health.
- Reduce CO2 emissions by more than 50%.
- Reusable: eliminate waste of single-use products.
- No pilling
Absorption and waterproof protection
- Capable of absorbing up to 1500ml/m2 of liquid
- Impermeability of 10mts according to Standard EN20813.
- Absor Protect reduces weight by 30% per m2 with respect to alternative fabrics.
- Easy handling due to lightness.
- Low laundry costs.
- Durability of between 200 and 300 industrial washes.
SPIT PROTECT is Jonel’s new technology specially designed for permanent protection against water, liquids and acids. With Spit Protec fabrics are able to instantly spit out any liquid in the form of drops or pressure.
- Impermeable protection with a 10m water column in accordance with EN20811
- Certification against biological agents (EN14126) and chemical agents (EN14605)
- Anti-static fabrics to dissipate electrostatic charges and stay free of dust particles
- Technology that offers very light fabric to provide maximum comfort for professionals
Value for money
- Savings in terms of durability when compared with single-use garments
- Fabrics capable of withstanding 100 industrial washes while maintaining their technical features
- Very low textile weight = lower washing and drying costs