Clothing for the health care sector and for use in operating theatres, clean rooms, laboratories etc…
- Repel particles of dust and comply with the requirements of clean rooms.
- To minimise the risk of infections in operating theatres and in health centres.
- Certified protection against infectious agents or viruses. Bacterial filtration efficiency of up to 98.3%, after 75 washes!
- Hypo-allergenic fabric. Prevents allergic reactions upon contact with the skin.
- Innovative technology that extracts moisture away from the body to the outside by capillarity.
- The user feels comfortable and does not sweat. The soft touch of the fibres demonstrates the high quality of this hypo-allergenic fabric.
- 3-PLY Mask. New Elsanek fabric inside that is highly soft and prevents snagging.
The certification UNE0065:2020:
Durability of 75 uses. Reduces purchase costs.
Sustainability. Save buying 74 single-use disposable masks.
Save the cost of recycling or disposing of 74 single-use disposable masks.
Condiciones de lavado:
- Disinfection: Soak the masks in a 1:50 dilution of bleach with warm water for 30 minutes.
- Washing: hand wash gently with cold water and neutral detergent for 3 minutes, then rinse with plenty of water for a further 3 minutes.
- Allows for the use of bleach
- Tumble dry: recommended 40ºC. Maximum duration: 5 minutes at a low temperature
- No not iron